Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sit a Spell . . .

From what I can tell, many of my gospelgal readers find this site while they're looking for something else. Here are a few recent keyword searches that landed folks here:

2005 gospel children songs: Hmm. Do you cry when children sing, too?

"thompson community singers" reunion choir: No news yet. But I've been keeping my ears open, and you'll be the first to know when I hear something.

negro spiritual music lyrics sheet music: I've usually got something about the first three here, but not much related to the second three.

God blocked it he wouldn't let it be so: Try here.

lyrics to the gospel song whatever it takes: Try: "Whatever it takes/ I know I can make it through/ Whatever my trials/ I know I can conquer them too/ If I hold out/ Keep the faith/ Stand fast and never stray/ Whatever it takes /I can make it through." Hope that helps.

did one of the winans brother of cece winans die?: Yes, sadly, Ronald passed away in June. CeCe talks about singing at his funeral here.

marvin gaye the activist: Here you go. Enjoy.

gospel music: Hey, that's what I'm talkin' bout.

However you got here, welcome.

No comments: