Friday, May 26, 2006

Break Up That Fallow Ground . . .

Anyone know the song and artist/artists referenced in today's title? If so, you win . . .my admiration.

Seriously, I know my posts have been infrequent lately. The blog has lain somewhat fallow as I've added more commitments (including some grad school coursework) to my ever-busy life. But once things slow down in a couple of weeks, I should be able to pick up the pace.

In the meantime, I've decided to start a new feature: FROM THE VAULT. I've done a significant number of gospel music reviews and interviews over the last few years. I like to think they're pretty interesting, though perhaps not as timely as they once were. Anyway, I'm taking requests. Are you just dying to know what I thought about a particular album? Interested in reading conversations with your favorite artists? Leave your requests in the comments, and if I've got it, I'll post it.

Coming Next Week: Reviews of Andrae Crouch's Mighty Wind and June Rochelle's Changing Places.

No comments: